Freedom of Information Act Disclaimer
The copyright in materials on this site and in this web site as a whole is wholly owned by St Mary's College.
You may view this web site and its contents using your browser and save an electronic copy, or print out a copy, or parts of this web site solely for your own information, research or study, but only if you:
- do not modify the copy from how it appears in the St Mary's College web site and
- include the copyright notice "St Mary's College" on a copy.
You must not otherwise use the copyright in the whole or any part of this web site for any other purpose except as expressly permitted by statute or with St Mary's College prior consent.
St Mary's College has used reasonable endeavours to ensure that the material contained on the web pages was correct at the time the pages were created or last modified.
- The College gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or the completeness of the material
- No reliance should be made by any user on the material, but instead the user should check for confirmation with the originating or authorising centres, schools or other body
- The College reserves the right at any time to make changes, as it deems appropriate
The College provides external links as a service to users of the web site. In providing an external link the College does not accept responsibility for or endorse the content or condition of any linked site.